MN SELECT Boys 2025 Team
Communications and Expectations
- Teams will communicate through TEAM APP team chat for day to day conversations. Team app will house news stories, event related topics, team communication and more! Athletes are to RSVP for scheduled events on TEAM APP.
- ConnectLax- will house rostering, game film for high school aged teams, highlight reel building, athlete evaluations, team play documents connectivity with coach, and collegiate research platform for all recruitment needs. All on one consolidated platform Registering through link on TEAM ACCESS page is REQUIRED by all team member athletes!
- All families are responsible for check, reading, and keeping up with emails.
- Links for these resources can be found under our private "Team Access" page which is password protected.
All practice schedules can be found on TEAM APP, our private communication platform for news, schedules, events and more!
Winter- Loons Training Center 1633 Terrace, Roseville MN 55113
Summer- University of Northwestern, Roseville MN
Included Team Access, Apparel, and Gear:
- Warrior Burn Team Helmet
- UA Shooter shirts
- UA Team Shorts
- UA Shooter Shirts
- Game Jersey
- Year-Round Member access to Loons Training Center
PUMPKIN SHOOTOUT- Wayzata, MN. October 30, 31st
PROJECT MIDWEST FALL INVITE- St. Louis, MO. November 13th, 14th
PROJECT MIDWEST INVITATIONAL- OFallon IL, Near St. Louis. High School June 19th Travel, Tournament 20th-21st. ALL INCLUSIVE HS TRIP! Travel, Hotel, Food, Lodging. Bus will depart very early a.m. June 19th from Loons Training center in time to attend Project Midwest Individual Showcase.
ADRLN WESTERN SHOOTOUT- Colorado Springs, CO. Team Event July 7th White water rafting. Individual Showcase July 8th. Tournament July 9th-10.
UNC TEAM CAMP- Chapel Hill, NC. Travel July 22. Event July 23-25. Dorm Event. Players need to arrive on flights by evening of the 22nd. Please fill our arrival survey* Players will have transportation provided for them from airport. Once on campus players will be all inclusive eating at cafeteria, staying in dorms, and walking on campus to games.
Parent To-Do List
Here you will find waivers/forms for events, Links, and other items that become mandatory to complete to be able to participate in events. Other (optional) links such as parent hotel information will be listed as (optional).
- Athlete must be an active member of US Lacrosse