Loons Training Center 1633 Terrace, Roseville MN 55113
December 28th 1:00pm-4:00pm
3x. 3 on 3 playing on one 3 ft. by 3 ft. goal. Games timed out for 8 minuets. Only head to lacrosse head contact allowed. Players use tennis balls and have to make 1 pass to a teammate to then be able to advance and shoot at net. Generally one player on defending team will stand in as goalie. Rapid fire play if a ball is dropped the opposing team can pick up a (any) lacrosse ball and make one pass to instantly be on offense. If a ball is intercepted "continuation" the intercepting team can immediately shoot, no pass needed. No crease, no physically dodging, and dont be a hero....overly athletic plays are frowned upon. This is about stick-work here fellas!
- Boys U14 and U12 pools/Brackets
- Helmet and gloves required
- Teams of 4-6 players.
- 1 Team Manager/Parent register single team with info for each player (name/email)
- Games are 10 Min running time
- Minimum of 4 games
- Prizes for random and Winners
- Must stay on site for games
- Manager does not have to remain on site. Kids can be dropped off. Please respect the space!
EVERY PLAYER MUST BE REGISTERED THROUGH TEAM MANGER. EACH TEAM ONLY HAS 1 MANAGER REGISTER THE TEAM PLEASE. NO INDIVIDUAL REGISTRATIONS