BOYS / GIRLS TRAINING OPTIONS
Choose 1-2 Days a Week to Train
"The Warrior"- 1 Session/week, 4 total - $160 ($30/hour)
"The Recruit"- 2 Sessions/week, 8 total - $320 ($26/hour)
Boys- Varsity (2020-2023), Rising Star (2024-2028)
Girls- Grad years 2020-2024
March 2020 Session begins March 3rd and will go 4 Weeks, ending March 26th
Please see our calendar for all dates and times.
Location: Loons Training Center, 1633 Terrace Dr, Roseville MN
Training beginners to All-Americans!
With a staff made up of MSHSL coaches, and NCAA/MCLA players, our training session have proven over the years to be an outstanding off season program. Athletes have fun, and are coached through progressive practice plans. Our staff will run drills used in college/HS practices that maximize repetition, skill development, and strength and fitness. The speed of pace doesn't rest as we are able to build in our dynamic coaching points through each drill or fitness element so the athlete can learn as they go with proper instruction.
Drills/Fundamentals from: Notre Dame, Virginia, UNC, Denver, Johns Hopkins, Bryant, Yale, Princeton, Ohio State, Michigan, Rutgers, Lafayette, Towson, Brown, Umass, High Point, Marquette, Boston U, Albany, Loyola and more!
Small Group Format :
- Customized facility with turf and weight room
- Practice Plan created for each session
- Non-stop training
- Max Rep format from not just individual drills, but also multi player scenario situations with accelerated SPEED OF PLAY.
- Analyze/Break down the mechanics and teach proper form
- Conditioning built into drills by running at game speed
- approximate 5:1 Athlete to Coach ratio
- Mixture of high speed training, core body / weight elements, speed and agility, lacrosse skills and dynamic training.
- Interval Training. Working on position specific work of actual on field time demands.
- 100% Customized facility with gym and lacrosse turf under one roof!
- Lacrosse IQ of a hybrid and creative style offense, structurally proper discipline and reactive/confident style of defense.
- Energetic environment built to motivate with fun!
- Speed and Agility- Sprint form, Footwork, Speed development
- Core Body lift elements- Core Isolation, Joint mobility
- Fitness Elements- battle ropes, resistance bands, footwork ladders, tires, speed hurdles, med balls, free weights and more
- Passing Drills- Mechanics, dealing with pressure, vision, accuracy/consistency
- Body Mechanics- positioning, "how to" shuffle, sprint, approach, throw, catch, shoot, save, and how to engage your core. Reading opponents body language.
- Offense- Shooting on the run, time and room, finishing, crease play with speed and accuracy. Passing with pressure, traffic, accuracy
- Defense- Footwork, approach, checks, positioning, communication
- Controlled Contact- Learn to initiate, play, and benefit with contact
- Team- 1v1-4v4, build ups, isolations, odd man, situational play through pressure and discipline play.
Please feel free to request a sample of a practice plan!
"We strive to push players out of their "Comfort Zone". Instill a sense of confidence in challenging scenarios."
- We expose the players to a faster, more competitive game against talented and driven opponents.
- Geared towards proper mechanics, but also creativity in gameplay
- In practice and training we focus on max rep drills, skill/technique breakdowns, and decision making opportunities in game play scenarios.
- Our players are not role players, they are leaders.
- In a game setting this translates to a more confident, skilled, responsible player.
- Positive motivation with development = Fun
Registration covers field rental, equipment and instruction. Athletes are responsible for bring and wearing all certified protective equipment to be worn at all times.